Are you interested in getting your hands on an alpha copy of Revn (our upcoming game, previously known as Siege)? Here’s how to get a key and install Revn:
- Make sure you’re in our Discord server. Here’s a link to join it: https://discord.gg/KDGU6vr
- Go to https://revngame.com/register/ and fill out the registration form
- Once you have a key, you’ll need to have Steam installed
- Open the Steam client, and click “Add a Game” (generally found in the lower left corner)
- Select “Activate a Product on Steam”
- Read and agree to the Steam Subscriber Agreement, if you haven’t already.
- Enter the alpha key we sent you where Steam is asking for a “Product Code”
- Revn should now be registered to your Steam account, and you can install and play it through Steam!
Please note, at this time, Revn is only available on Windows PCs. We have not tested it on 32-bit operating systems. The minimum recommended specs for Revn are:
- 8 GB RAM
- i5 Processor
- 5 GB of free storage space. Revn only takes about 2 GB right now, but as we update and improve our art assets, we expect it to have a larger footprint on your hard drive.
- GeForce GTX 940m graphics card
These are only the minimum specs that we have played Revn with while developing it. You may be able to play it with lower specs.
Want to learn more about Revn and what is planned for the weeks ahead? Check out our development roadmaps here. We detail what you can expect from the closed alpha, and what we’re working on improving right now!
We look forward to hearing from you and can’t wait to start improving Revn using your feedback!