I’m back from vacation, and we’ve got a small patch for Revn. It might not look like much, but that’s because we’re working on the servers and back-end for cosmetics and improving matchmaking. We’re also taking a lot of our art assets back to the concept stage and re-creating them in better quality.
- End screen performance improved. Additionally, players will still see a player’s info even if the player leaves the match before you do.
- Began adding more materials and reworking textures on some gun parts.
- Helmet cosmetic skin choices are now retained when a player dies and respawns.
- Rebuilt lighting in Lobby map.
- Added new default character skin for players, codenamed Spider.
- The Ogre skin from previous patches will be getting a complete visual rework before returning to the cosmetics store.
To find out what else we’re working on, check our recent blog post here. Have a great week!