Early patch release! We finished Update 0.4.9 early, so we’re rolling it out to Revn now. This also makes it in time for our playtest tonight at 8 PM EST with the developers over at PIRATCO. But you’re here to find out what’s new in this patch. Here you go:
- Heavy Mag now has reload time multiplier of 1.4 (Was x2) and Mag Size multiplier of 2.3 (was 2)
- Created DoubleClip magazine with reload multiplier of 1.5 and Mag Size multiplier of 2
- Fixed Resurrect ability
- Spawn Area blast doors are now animated and triggered when an ally player walks near them.
- Spawn areas now have ceiling auto-cannons (invulnerable to enemy damage). Art assets coming soon for these turrets.
- Spawn area now heals ally players
- Minion Factory now properly changes color (green / red) when previewed.
- Rogue AI camps can now be found around the map. Killing these Rogue AI will reward the player with Metal. When a camp is cleared, it will respawn after a timer.
- Medic Minions now heal allied players and minions commanded by other players.
- Improved Medic Minion AI behavior.
- Killfeed text is now 50% transparent
- Completely overhauled NoLaneMap with new grey box block outs of level design.
- Damaging a Nexus will now trigger a HUD message for all players (“Ally / Enemy Nexus Under Attack”)
- Player ELO score now displayed in Profile page.
- Turrets and Minions now credit their commander with kills for purposes of killfeed, killstreaks, bounties, and profile stats
- Pistol reload animation removed, replaced with rifle reload animation until we can record new animation.
- Killing enemy squad minions and Rogue AI will now count towards the Minion Kills player stat
See you at the Revn playtest tonight!