In Patch 0.9.7, we’re improving Revenant Bot AI, introducing a new passive item, and fixing some UI bugs.
Here’s everything new this week in Revn:
- Shield Recycler – (item) When taking damage to Shields, gain % of damage as Energy
- Wave Minion damage scaling per-wave decreased to 4% (was 5%)
- Rush ability now grants a flat move speed bonus instead of a multiplier (+150 move speed)
- Pressing an activate ability input after activating the grenade will now throw it
- Fixed bug where client players could not equip gun mods without closing and re-opening the UI.
- Fixed bug where client players would not see crafting prices for gun mods.
- Fixed hitscan attacks against invulnerable towers not showing any visual effects.
- Fixed smoke trails not being visible if a bullet hits nothing
- Fixed bug where chat messages would appear out of order occasionally
- Fixed bugs related to Rush Ability
- Improved Revenant Bot behavior – will now gather more resources earlier in the match, and fewer resources towards the end of the match (prioritizes attacking towers after 14 minutes)
- Bloom is increased (up to a factor of 2x) when characters are moving (compared to standing still). Aiming down sights still completely eliminates bloom.