Thank you, Revenants, for supporting us for two years of Alpha testing! This patch adds some polish to various UI elements, and fixes some UI related bugs. We’re also introducing a new ability, Darkness Orb.
- New Ability – Darkness Orb – create a large sphere, blocking vision and slowing enemies within. Bullets can pass through the sphere.
- Shield Recharge Ability – Cooldown changed to (24, 24, 24, 24, 24) was (24, 23, 22, 21, 20)
- Shield Recharge Ability – Casting Time increased to 1.5 seconds (was 1 second)
- Shield Recharge Ability – Percentage of Shields to refill decreased to (15, 30, 45, 60, 75%) was (20, 40, 60, 80, 100%)
- Rage Ability – Duration decreased to 9 seconds (was 10). Cooldown increased to 26 seconds (was 20 seconds)
- Rage Ability – Ichor cost increased to (300, 400, 500, 600, 700) was (100, 200, 300, 400, 500)
- Ability Cooldown Reduction cap – changed to 45% (was 90%)
- Fixed bug where Rewards Screen would never show if a Daily First Win Challenge had been completed.
- Fixed bug – Lobby “Balance Teams” button wouldn’t properly balance teams because it would sometimes not remove all players from all teams before re-assigning.
- Fixed bug – HUD would show the wrong crosshair (gun crosshair instead of Drone Crosshair) while using Drone
- Revenant Bots will now donate their Metal to Player allies
- Reworked the list of crafting tags
- Improved UI for Crafting Tag Filters
- Implemented Power Level display in Overhead Health Bars
- Power Level is now shown in HUD next to health bars
- Improved UI for Lobby Player Listing. Skill rating now shown below Rank icon instead of a tooltip. Updated some fonts to Teko.
- Spooky decorations added to District Map.
- Added a divider between team spawns in Training Map
- Hit flashes are bigger and orange when triggering a Critical Hit Rate
- Removed “Indicate Position (Tank, DPS, Caster, Support, etc)” UI from Lobby UI
- Added some progress bar animations and other visual niceness to Progress Rewards UI
- Improved UI for Loadout Browser and Loadout Brower Listings