We’ve got a mid-week patch today, that should greatly optimize the servers ahead of the playtest tonight. We also have some great quality of life changes and bug fixes for Vision related systems!
- Added ramps to buildings between jungle and train lane
- Added force fields to spawn areas (temporary until we get new door art animated)
- Shotgun magazine has new textures
Quality of Life
- Added a tool tip to the lifesteal stat display that explains what each of the two color numbers means
- Improved UI for item sets in game
- Added icons that indicate what roles your team’s loadouts are missing!
- Players with vision can now see a colored outline of the enemies that their team can see behind walls.
- Players can now see a blue outline of allied players behind walls
- Fixed bugs with Hunter death animation
- Thermal Vision ability – weapons will also show in the outline now
- Fixed some net code related to vision system – should fix bug causing allies to lose vision of each other.
- Fixed bug – players can see enemy player health bars when enemies spawn in
- Refactored and fixed bugs with Thermal vision (interactions with new vision system had bugs, this solves those)
- Fixed sniper 6x scope
- Optimized server net code to reduce lag