This will be the last patch within the 0.3.X.X alpha milestone. The next patch will be designated as 0.4.0.X, to mark a recent milestone. We’re upgrading to Unreal Engine 4.22 for the next patch. This upgrade will give us more shader capabilities, in addition to a host of other features.
Now, for the details on Update 0.3.22:
- Added cloth physics to player character “Ogre” armor art asset. Cloth physics need to be fine tuned with better weighting.
- Recoil is now reduced while crouching
- Renamed “Silencer” ability to “EMP Wave”
- Increased Extended Magazine mod’s ammo bonus to +25% (was +10%)
- Seer Range Booster passive item icon reset to question mark icon
- Reset all gun mod icons to question mark icon
- Increased height of building zone ceiling in Tutorial map
- Increased recoil reset speed on sniper barrel
- Improved lobby art and UI
- Player stats in-game UI now shows match time elapsed
- Lockdown objective default “time to capture” decreased to 50 seconds (was 200)
- Recall channeling time reduced to 5 seconds (was 7 seconds)
- Reworked Ghost Cloak so that character automatically de-cloaks when firing gun while invisible.
- Added perimeter walls, and buildings in the distance to lobby map