This patch broke everything, but hotfix 0.4.11.3195 should fix the major bugs…
- Removed the Widow Scope from game
- Increased health of Nexus to 2000 (was 1000)
- Destructible objective (NEXUS) no longer collapses if a neighboring object is destroyed. Fixes major bug / exploit because Force Field Fence would cause this to happen, ending the game incorrectly.
- Fixed bug where players couldn’t build on certain areas of the map
- Improved match leaderboard widget
- Minion factory now checks if a pad is occupied and selects an unoccupied pad to spawn a minion on.
- Increased radius of Heavy Cannon Barrel splash damage to 300 centimeters (was 200)
- Implemented role icons in Lobby UI
- Reworked prompts for crafting
- Hitting escape will now exit the drone if no menus are open.
- Mastery Level now displayed in Main Menu next to player’s username and Coin amount.
- Added directional damage indicator to HUD
- New materials for environment art
- Fixed rotation of Riot Shield Ability (should be in front of character not to the side!)
- Re-implemented Leaving Battle Zones. Added “Leaving Battle Widget” to HUD
- Changed/ Added social media Icons to main menu UI
- Created Minion Health Boost passive item (with Tier 2)
- Improved level design for NoLaneMap
- Improved cosmetics selection UI
- Added player usernames to the top of the HUD
- Possible fix for orbital strike ability particles not showing on client player screens (might have been spawning particles at 0,0,0 bc we were using a replicated variable to indicate where to spawn particles)
- Lobby player listings now display that player’s ELO score as a tooltip
- Lobby now takes into account player ELO when balancing teams. It is biased towards giving slightly higher ELO players to Team 0, however…
- Fixed bug where force field fence can’t be built next to walls
- Minions will now continue fighting when their commander dies
- Fixed bug where clients were locally spawning Rogue AI mob camps at world origin
This patch breaks minion AI navigation.
This patch introduces a bug where destroying / demolishing any fort object will trigger the collapse of all connected structures.
Both of these bugs should be fixed in Hotfix 0.4.11.3195 (already live)