Hey Revenants, we’ve got a new patch! First of all, we’ve decided to have more organized patch notes. You’ll notice that changes are listed in categories from now on.
Additionally, you may have noticed that some strange videos have been appearing on our YouTube channel and on Discord, like this one:
Here’s what’s new in this update:
- Medium Plating – Armor reduced to (1,1,2,2,3), was (2,3,4,5,6)
- Shock trap stun duration is now 1 second instead of 3 seconds
- Basic turret health increased to 400 (was 300)
- Sniper turret health increased to 500 (was 400)
- Barrage turret health increased to 500 (was 400)
- Rewards screen now shows the correct amount of “adjusted skill points”
- Fixed stretching of News Slider images
- Fixed players being able to click on other things in the main menu while viewing recent match details
- Fixed “7 / 10 Players Connected” waiting messages not appearing when loading into a map
- Nexus pedestal now prevents players from building walls too close to nexus
- Fixed bug / exploit that allowed any team-associated object to trigger the Nexus vulnerable state, such as drones.
- Fixed bug where players would get their First Win of the Day reward just by logging into the game
- Fixed several messages not appearing, related to crafting, such as “Not enough metal” and “Item already equipped”
- Fixed bug where players could demolish the Towers and would get prompts for demolishing the Nexus
- Fixed FOV not being set to any value besides 90 or 120
- Fixed missing geometry issues in map above the theater nexus
- Upgrading “Jump Jet” no longer resets the player’s fuel
- Fixed bug: Traps can’t be built on top of floors
- Fixed bugs with Field of View setting
- Tweaked the Detailed News panel animation
- New drone flight overlay in HUD
- Updated font in Profile Page
- Players can now purchase and equip Sprays from the Customize tab in main menu
- Added some new sprays, can be found in the Spray shop
- Improved main menu intro animation
- New VFX for Rally Ability
- New VFX for Healing Aura Ability
- Added navigation diamonds to the News Slider
- Removed the “solo play” button in the play menu
- Turrets can no longer shoot through force fields
- Improved settings menu styling
- Added friend recruiter leaderboard
- Added pre made walls to each Nexus.
- Improved the “build zone out grid” material.
- Adjusted size of the Nexus Vulnerability trigger box (made it smaller)
Feel free to discuss the patch notes in the designated Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Revn/comments/fw79lo/patch_notes_for_update_0815352/
Thank you to all of our closed alpha testers who provided feedback last week! We’ll have more community playtests this Wednesday and Saturday.