Although last week’s patch took longer than anticipated to roll out, we have a new patch for Revn this week. In Patch 0.9.11 we are introducing a Starter Item for tank-type players, Vanguard Plating.
- “Vanguard Plating” (item) – Health, Armor, and increased health regen while out of combat. Like other starter items, it cannot be upgraded.
- The new map, “District”, is available for testing!
- “District” is still very much WIP. We are making it available so we can identify any fundamental problems in map layout before proceeding further with development.
- Fixed bug where life steal would only trigger on head shots.
- Fixed bugs with Shockwave ability hit detection
- Towers now have healthbars when invulnerable
- Players can no longer purchase upgrades or sell items when they are not in a crafting area
- “Speed and Damage” passive item renamed to “Lightweight Ammo”
- Icons for Lightweight Ammo, Medium Plating, Double Jump Passive, Incendiary Rounds, Fire Grenade, and Viper Rounds
- Improved Discord Rich Presence integration
- Performance improvements for all objects with health related stats (characters, minions, fort objects, etc)
Join us on Wednesday and Saturday for playtesting!