This week’s patch addresses a lot of issues in the new District map!
- Jungle minions (“Rogue Minions”) no longer have any Shields
- Minion rifle base damage decreased to 18 (was 30)
- Double Jump passive item now has Bonus Move Speed (10, 20, 30, 40, 50) and can be upgraded again
- Decreased time between minion waves to 50 seconds (was 110 seconds)
- Tower armor over time (starting, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes) reduced to (80, 70, 60, 50) was (120, 90, 80, 75)
- Poison Cloud Grenade – Damage per second reduced to (90, 100, 110, 130, 140) was (100, 120, 140, 160, 180)
- Rogue AI Health Buff – Healing Per Second reduced to 2, was 5
- Vanguard Plating – Metal Cost Increased to 400 (Was 250), added 8 Armor (had zero armor)
- Wave Minion damage scaling decreased to 1.8% per wave (was 3%). Health Scaling decreased to 4% (was 7%) per wave.
- Fixed UI names for Mercury Plate and Lightweight Ammo
- Fixed bug where players could not build on one side of District map
- Fixed bug where Launcher weapon was hitscan when it should have been projectile based
- Fixed bug where players were prompted to demolish a building after exiting their drone
- Added mini-map background image for District Map
- New VFX for Rage ability
- Renamed “Medium Plate” to “Shielded Plate”
- Increased brightness of ambient lighting in District Map
- Added team armories and healing / energy regen zones to District Map
- Increased the size of the nexus vulnerability trigger box.
- Added some missing ramps / fixed small gaps in the District map
Join us every Wednesday and Saturday at 7 PM EST for community playtesting.