This patch adds a new stat, Control Resistance, reworks two abilities (Damage Overload and Shield Recharge), and fixes lots of bugs! We also included plenty of quality of life updates.
- Control Resistance stat (reduces duration of Slows, Stuns, and Silences)
- Resistor Implant (item) – Pure Control Resistance
- Resistor Plate (item) – Control Resistance and Armor
- Resistor Shields (item) – Control Resistance and Shields
- Slip Space Drive (item) – Control Resistance and Move Speed
- Energy Generator – Increased Metal Cost to (200, 400, 600, 800, 1000) was (50, 100, 150, 200, 250)
- Toxin Grenade – Increased Metal Cost to (350, 550, 750, 950, 1150) was (150, 200, 300, 350, 400)
- Reworked Damage Overload ability – now drains 50 Health per second instead of a percentage health loss. Updated tooltips to match.
- Shield Recharge Ability – increased metal cost to (300, 600, 900, 1200, 1500) was (200, 300, 400, 500, 600)
- Shield Recharge Ability – now refills (20, 40, 60, 80, 100) % of shields, instead of always refilling 100%
- Fixed bug where jungle minions would spawn in hard to reach places of the map
- Fixed bug where Double Jump V item could “upgrade” into Double Jump II item
- Fixed bug where Revenant Bots would not purchase all of their items and would not level up any items.
- Fixed several bugs related to reloading, sprinting, and shooting weapons
- New art for Main Menu environment
- New icon for Grenade ability
- When ability cooldown is less than 1 second, HUD now shows the decimal values for remaining cooldown instead of “0”
- New icon for Viper Rounds
- Damage Number Pop Ups are now enabled by default
- Location comm pings are now cleared after 5 seconds
- Ability Tooltips now display casting time
- Reload progress bar now has “Reload Cancelled” animation
- Loadout browser now sorts alphabetically
- Mini-map now defaults to showing the entire battlefield. Press M to toggle to a local, player-centered mini-map (old style)
- Ability Area of Effect Warning now changes color for ally or enemy (blue or orange). Affects Orbital Strike and all Grenade-type abilities
- Player “power level” (total gear levels) is now displayed in match leaderboard
Join us for playtesting every Monday @ 12:00 PM EST, Wednesday @ 7:00 PM EST, and Saturday @ 7:00 PM EST.