Another week, another reload bug is fixed! Coming out of our Ambitious Academy Week, we’ve grown as developers and designed lots of new abilities and quality of life improvements for Revn that will be implemented over coming months. Here’s all that’s new in Patch 0.10.4:
- Revenant Bot Profiles – Revenant Bot AI will now randomly choose one of three loadout profiles: Bruiser, Shieldbearer, or Assassin.
- Added Pistol Semi Auto Quick Mag
- Added Pistol Full Auto Quick Mag
- Health Regen Self item now has (200, 350, 500, 650, 800) Max Health stat
- Riot Shield buffs
- Riot Shield armor increased to (30, 40, 50, 60, 70) was (30, 30, 30, 30, 30)
- Riot Shield health increased to (1000, 1150, 1300, 1450, 1600) was (1000, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400)
- Riot Shield metal cost increased to (300, 500, 700, 900, 1100) was (200, 300, 400, 500, 600
- Removed Burst Rifle’s Full Auto Core mod
- Maximum respawn time increased to 40 seconds (was 30 seconds)
- Fixed Bug – Shredding Clip UI names aren’t correct for some tiers
- Fixed tool tip for Healing Aura ability
- Added grey background image to lobby settings UI to solve issue where there was too much overlapping UI text on screen.
- Fixed bug where Rage could be activated while it was already active, allowing players to gain infinite armor
- Fixed bug where ping was displayed as 1/4 of what it actually is
- Fixed bug where if a client shoots right as a reload bar ends, it triggers a second (unnecessary) reload
- Fixed hit markers being spawned twice on clients.
- Added transparency to mini-map
- After equipping an ability or item, the “next slot to equip into” will move to an empty slot
- Death Screen > “Respawning in X seconds” text now has an orange background border
- Jetpack will no longer display a keybind to activate, because it is activated by holding Jump input.