In Update 0.10.5, we are introducing Ichor, a new resource for crafting gear. Metal will become the resource for crafting forts. This change will most likely completely change the meta and economy of Revn matches. We plan to release a mid-week balance patch as soon as we have gathered data from playtesting regarding the new economy.
- New icons for Revolver magazines (6 shot and 8 shot)
- Bulwark ability now shows a model of the wall when previsualizing before casting (before it was just a cylinder)
- Sentry Turret ability now shows a model of the turret when previsualizing before casting (before it was just a cylinder)
- Improved “targeting VFX” for Orbital Strike
- New resource for crafting gear (items, weapons, abilities) – Ichor
- Metal is now only used for constructing Forts
- HUD now shows Ichor inventory. Teams now gain +1 Ichor / second.
- Crafting abilities, items, and weapons now costs Ichor.
- Killing minions now grants Ichor instead of Metal.
- Player Killstreak bounties now award Ichor instead of Metal.
- Capturing Terminals now increases a team’s Ichor income, (was Metal). The “payload” at the end still grants 100 Metal.
- Team leaderboards now display Total Ichor for each player and team
- Reaper Clip – Bonus Weapon Damage increaed to 7% (was 5%). Added 2% lifesteal stat
- Flamethrower – Damage per tick increased to (100, 120, 140, 160, 180) was (90, 100, 110, 120, 130). On hit damage increased to 20 (was 3)
- Vanguard Plating – Armor increased to 16 (was 8). Health Regen Out of Combat increased to 8 (was 2)
- Metal Cost increases for Forts (was X):
- Wall – 200 (20)
- Floor – 150 (15)
- Ramp – 250 (20)
- Corner Ramp – 250 (20)
- Force Field Fence – 150 (15)
- Half Wall – 100 (10)
- Healing Panel – 500 (100)
- Basic Turret – 1000 (200)
- Barrage Turret – 1200 (300)
- Sniper Turret – 2000 (400)
- Cannon Turret – 2000 (600)
- Armor Enhancer Panel – 1000 (100)
- Damage Enhancer Panel – 1000 (100)
- Force Gate – 2000 (300)
- Trapdoor – 1500 (200)
- Landmine – 500 (150)
- Shock Trap – 800 (250)
- Acid Trap – 800 (250)
- Ice Trap – 800 (250)
- Ichor gained from killing regular Wave Minions increased to 70 (was 40)
- Ichor gained from killing Heavy Wave Minions increased to 100 (was 70)
- Added some small ramps to various sections of District Map
- Fixed bug where Flamethrower (weapon from Ability) could gain stats like Armor Penetration and Bonus Weapon Damage from passive items.
- Fixed bug where Flamethrower could proc life steal and other abilities and items.
- Removed City Map from list of playable maps in Lobby UI
- Removed capability to construct Crafting Tables, it has become confusing and unnecessary.
- Added crafting table meshes to district map spawn areas.
Join us for playtesting on Wednesday and Saturday at 7:00 PM EST, or on Mondays at 12:00 PM EST (noon)!