- Item – Critical Lifesteal – Weapon Lifesteal and Critical Hit Rate
- Item – Critical Overload – Bonus Weapon Damage and Critical Hit Rate
- Item – Energy Resistor
- New Damage Type – Energy Damage
- Some abilities (and potentially items in the future) will deal Energy Damage instead of Physical Damage (the standard damage type in Revn). Armor does not protect against Energy Damage, but a new stat, Energy Resistance, does protect against it.
- We will be rolling out Energy Damage across more abilities over the next couple of weeks.
- Damage Booster – Increased Ichor Cost to (400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200) was (200, 450, 700, 950, 1200)
- Wrist Rocket Ability now deals Energy Damage instead of Physical Damage
- Thermal Vision Ability – Decreased Cooldown to 10 seconds (was 30 seconds)
- VFX for Shield Recharge Ability
- Icon for Sentry Turret Ability
- Character Stats panel now shows Cooldown Reduction stat
- Added a new (work in progress) soundtrack
- Improved UI for “Refer A Friend” system
- Removed Color Wheel because it is very buggy and will not be worked on for a while. Use the color Palette system instead.