We’re approaching the end of Milestone 11! In this update, we’ve added Structure Damage, and a new Shock Grenade ability.
- Ability – Shock Grenade – stuns enemies within a splash radius
- Mid lane Towers now deal 100 damage instead of 150 like the other Towers
- Weapons now deal 20% of damage at Max Range instead of 1 Damage
- Critical Striker now increases Bonus Critical Damage by (50, 55, 60, 65, 70%) was (+50% for all tiers).
- Forts now take Structure Damage instead of regular damage.
- Structure Damage is not affected by Bonus Weapon Damage, Armor Piercing, or any other stats.
- Structure Health can still be protected by Armor, which is immune to weapon armor piercing stats.
- All weapons have a new Structure Damage stat.
- Grenades and Orbital Strike deal Structure Damage
- Dying now cancels any prepped abilities.
- Fixed Bug – Grenades can be thrown after a character dies if prepped before dying.
- Fixed bug causing Revn to crash if Discord desktop app was not running
- Fixed UI names for Puncturing rounds (Was missing Roman Numerals)
- Fixed bug, screen shake from gun fire would affect nearby players
- Solved bug where hitting Reload while automatically reloading after running out of ammo, causes a double reload bug
- Casting Wrist Rocket now cancels reloading. Solves some animation-canceling bugs.
- All dart / rocket type abilities now cancel reloading when cast
- Grenade abilities now cancel reloading when cast
- Fixed bug – Casting Stun Charge while shooting does not cancel shooting
- Fixed rotation of the Heavy Minion right hand socket so he doesn’t hold guns upside down anymore
- Removed “Position Icon” from Lobby Player listings
- Icon for Critical Striker
- Renamed DPS Starter Kit -> Ambusher Starter Kit
- Updated crafting tags on all abilities
- Status Effect display in HUD is now larger with duration timers ABOVE the icons instead of OVERLAYED.
- Lobbies now enable Revenant Bots by default
- Cosmetics Promo Code redemption UI now has a blurred background and a border to prevent clicking on other parts of the UI behind it. Also added a “Cancel” button.
- Gear tool tips now show Critical Hit Rate and Bonus Critical Hit Damage stats for items.
- Crafting UI filters are now dynamic. Only relevant tags will be shown that apply to abilities that are in a player’s loadout.
- Changing crafting tabs (selecting Items or Abilities tab) will now reset the Selected Crafting Tags, to avoid a bug where players could select a tag like Deployable in the Abilities tab, then switch to items, where there are no Deployable tagged Items, and they would not see the option to de-select the Tag
- Dying will “un-scope” player so the player can see the death animation
- Small improvements to District map block-out