This week’s patch adds our first tutorial module. We’ve got lots more planned, along with a reward system for completing training modules (coming soon). And, the drone can be used while you wait to respawn, giving players extra time to build defenses and scout the map.
- Training Hub now accessible from Main Menu, contains 1 tutorial for weapon combat basics.
- Heat Ray – cooldown decreased to 2 seconds (was 12)
- Freeze Ray – cooldown decreased to 2 seconds (was 12)
- Caster Vitality – increased Health to (300, 500, 700, 900, 1100) was (200, 350, 500, 650, 800)
- Fixed bug – Dex Kit and Med Kit were considered the same item for comparison purposes
- Fixed bugs with changing skins (would mess up material slots)
- Fixed bug, exo plating didn’t have any armor!
- Icon for Energy Accelerator item
- Ichor Costs are now shown below each ability / item name in crafting UI
- Improved crafting UI
- Reworked aiming-with-scope animation and IK system for snapping left hand to the gun grip.
- UI improvements for Death Screen and HUD
- Current Weapon info and Recall Icon in HUD now hidden while using Drone
- Using drone now hides HUD elements: Health Bar / Shield Bar / Energy Bar, and Character Power Level diamond
- Players can now deploy their drone while dead