This week, rewards were sent to our Indiegogo 2020 backers. Check your email, and reach out on Discord if you have any questions!
Here’s what’s new this week:
- Healing Capstone Item – Cooldown Reduction and generates waves of healing every 3 seconds.
- Player account “titles” can now be equipped and will be displayed in Main Menu, Lobby, and Match Leaderboard
- Delta Strike Ability – Similar to Orbital Strike, but Silences enemies within the blast radius
- Scout Protocol – Item – +10 Move Speed, +5% Weapon Damage, gives bonus health regen near ally terminals (out of combat)
- Reflective Armor now deals True Damage.
- Reflective Armor now reflects 5% instead of 50% incoming damage. We had a small typo in our code…
- Reflective Armor now reflects a percentage of incoming damage instead of health lost.
- Wave Minion Ichor Reward increased to 80 (was 70). Heavy Weave Minion Ichor Reward increased to 110 (was 100).
- Increased cost of Heavy Rifle Core Mods.
- Increased cost of Carbine weapon frame and upgrades.
- All capstone items now have a “Gear Score Tier” of 6
- Heat Ray and Freeze Ray abilities – Rate of Fire increased to 500 (was 350)
- Ionic Coating – Increased Energy Resistance
- Tower health increased to 18000 (was 15000)
- Fixed a problem with stun charge’s duration not ending after a bullet hits an enemy target
- Fixed bugs with “cancel / confirm” prompts getting stuck on HUD with Surge ability and Poison Dart ability.
- Fixed bug preventing players from “turning off” Heat ray / Freeze Ray abilities when they didn’t have “enough energy to cast”
- Fixed some bugs with Stun Charge ability
- Reloading now cancels recalling
- Ability loadout editor now automatically selects the first ability
- Improved cloth physics on Bee Skin cape
- Killing the Aerial Boss will now spawn a wave of giant golden Super Minions for your team
- Training Hub now has proper cards that link to Discord / Wiki / Reddit
- Shield damage now has damage number pop ups