This update attempts to balance gun mod stats and minion health. Additionally, it introduces a rough prototype for a smaller, 3-lane map called LaneMap. We are experimenting with different map sizes and styles to find an ideal size for Revn‘s matches.
Here are the full details for Update 0.3.3.1634:
- Continued making environment additions to SmallMap
- Added the “Heavy Rocket Barrel”, a super high damage barrel with low rate of fire and very slow bullet speed, designed for taking out stronghold walls
- Increased Metal resource inventory limit to 1000 (was 100)
- Players can now win a match.
- First team to reach 500 points wins.
- Points are gained by controlling Objective Zones.
- A victory message will be displayed for a few seconds.
- The game does not end or transition after a victory, however. We are still working on that!
- Changed BulletSpeed on SniperBarrel from 1800 to 4000
- Changed FalloffIncrement on SniperBarrel from 200 to 250
- Changed Widow Scope Special Trait so that it gives -50% RoF when aiming instead of -50 added
- Lowered minion health to 50 (was 100)
- Increased Metal Cost for Heavy Mag and Deadeye Receiver to 90 Metal
- Added a setting for mouse look sensitivity while aiming down sights
- Default is 45 for regular looking and 25 for aiming down sights
- Created LaneMap
- Added Lane Map to Lobby UI
The community playtest session will be on Wednesday, January 23rd, at 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm EST. You can also watch it live on my Twitch channel.
Hope to see you there!
Silas Talley, Creative Director