Here’s what’s new this week in Revn:
- New “HardenStasis” ability, fixed bug where this ability couldn’t be equipped
- Jump Jet: Reduced Fuel Max to (3,4,5,6,7), was (5,6,7,8,9)
- Jump Jet delay before fuel recharge lowered to 7 seconds (was 10)
- Adjusted sun light color in City Map
- Fixed (?) infinite poison bug
- Reworked Flamethrower ability and re-enabled it
- Fire particles now clear when the burning status ends
- Rough prototype for Rank Tiers (Bronze, Silver, Bronze, Master, Grandmaster, etc). Players can currently earn Bronze, Silver, or Gold, with additional tiers coming soon.
- Added exit game button to maintenance menu
- Fixed bugs in the Ability / Skin stores
- Dodge input no longer triggers a dodge if the character doesn’t have a movement vector (allows players to alt+tab out of the game without dodging)
- Implemented free-cam camera mode for replay spectators
- New Profile Page UI
Thanks for being an alpha tester for Revn!