Thank you, Revenants, for an incredible 24 hour stream this weekend. We’ve raised $1575 on the Revn Indiegogo page, thanks to everyone’s support! This is our Alpha Milestone 9 patch. Skill ratings will be reset, and we’re starting to work on our Milestone 10 goals.
- Terminal Health to 900 (was 1000). Armor to 0 (was 90)
- Nexus Health Regen increased to 40 (was 4, didn’t get the 10x update)
- Decreased size of Shock Trap trigger radius
- Pistol – Rate of Fire to 350 (was 450), Damage to 125 (was 150)
- Full Auto Pistol – Rate of Fire changed to 580, Damage decreased to 85
- Heavy Wave Minions – Metal Kill Reward increased to 50 (was 20)
- Regular Wave Minions – Metal Kill Reward increased to 25 (was 20)
- Time before minion spawns decreased to 2 minutes (was 6 minutes)
- Time between minion waves decreased to 110 seconds (was 120 seconds)
- Rage – bonus armor decreased to (10 , 20, 30, 40, 50) was (50, 70, 90, 110, 130)
- Revolver Pistol damage decreased to 190 (was 215)
- Fixed bug preventing players from creating new loadouts in the lobby
- Fixed tooltip for Rage ability
- Fixed position icons in Lobby not syncing correctly
- Poison Gas Grenade’s cloud VFX now goes away properly
- Fixed friend referral leaderboard only showing one player
- Increased all character masses to 300 (was 100). Should make Grapple Hook less of a slignshot.
- Increased “pull strength” of grapple hook
- Fixed traps activating on players when the trap went off cooldown, despite the player being out of radius
- Fixed consumable icon not displaying charges or cooldown
- Added a little more contrast between the charged state and in use state of abilities, recall, and drone in the hud
- Players can now view their 100 most recent matches instead of only 10 most recent.
- Implemented minion kills into the match history details UI
- Added tooltips to the position icons in the lobby
- Changed using shift to alt to cycle chat channels
- Added a “confirmation prompt” before deleting a Loadout
- Players are now slowed by 20% when falling over 6 meters. The slow duration is 0.16 seconds per additional meter. There is a 2 second maximum duration
- Chat window is now less visible on screen. Fading out is a work-in-progress.