We’ve completed our Milestone 11 goals! In this patch, we’ve re-enabled character customization options, and added 2 new starter skins for all players.
- Freeze Ray (ability) – create a continuous beam of energy damage, applying Slowed status to enemies.
- Increased Tower health to 15,000 (was 10,000)
- Heavy Rocket Launcher core now deals +500 Structure Damage.
- Increased starting Metal to 2000 (was 600)
- Shotgun Frame cost increased to 600 (was 200).
- Shotgun Full Auto Core cost increased to 350 (was 100).
- Shotgun Quick Mag cost increased to 300 (Was 100)
- Shotgun damage (per pellet) decreased to 63 (was 64)
- Increased time before Resource Terminals become active to 30 seconds (was 20)
- Decreased Metal costs as follows:
- Walls to 100 (was 120)
- Floors to 50 (was 150)
- Ramp to 200 (was 250)
- Half Wall to 50 (was 80)
- Gate to 500 (was 2000)
- Force Field Fence to 50 (Was 150)
- Sniper Turret to 1500 (was 2000)
- Fixed hole in map near blue buff
- Fixed bug – player preference for scope versus over-the-shoulder aiming would not be saved when respawning
- Fixed bugs with skin equipping UI that would cause a player’s body to disappear
- Performance improvements for minions
- New icon for Slowed status
- New animation for Rage ability
- New SFX for Rage ability
- Icon for Energy Recycler
- New animation for Dash Ability
- New SFX for Dash Ability
- Healing Dart ability now has “aim assist”
- Color customization now has several grayscale options